Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Woodlands

Hey there Bloggers!

Hope your week is off to a good start :)

I am taking advantage of the motivation that just about everyone feels at the beginning of a new year. I have taken some time to clean out my pantry, get some organization done,  and work on finishing a few projects.

Last week, I also made some meals from leftover turkey to freeze. I now have several turkey lasagnas, pasta shells filled with turkey and cheese, and turkey pot pies. As well as some different soups and regular lasagnas that were there previously.  It's nice to have some meals made ahead that we can just pull out and heat. Although I think I need a bigger freezer lol

Today's card is another one from November's Stampers Club. This one features the Woodland Embossing Folder and Guy Greetings Stamp set. I love the technique of stamping behind the embossed image.


---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment