Monday, January 25, 2016

Pretty Blooms


Hey there Bloggers!

It's Monday! I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday was spent getting some things done around the house and doing things like recycling and taking bottles to the bottle depot. Nothing spectacular. Sunday was spent doing a few things in my craft room, getting things cleaned up a bit. 

I sat down on the couch around 4:30pm and found Disney's Sleeping Beauty on TV. I haven't seen it in quite awhile. Which brought up a discussion with my husband about fond memories of Sunday nights with TV tables watching Disney movies on CBC with our families while eating dinner. Did you ever do that as a family?

Today's card is another one from our Stamper's Club last week. This card idea was derived from an idea I saw on Pinterest.


---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment