Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Whitewashing

Hey there Bloggers! How's your week going? It's Wednesday today and I'm sad to say that the week is half over. I am sad to say it because yesterday I have to admit that I wasn't feeling great and had a really bad headache for most of the day. That did not however stop me from stamping, LOL, or going to an interview. The interview went well, and I think the stamping did too...LOL. Anyway back to the subject at hand, I am sad that the week is half over because I have had so many things that I wanted to do but I don't know when I will have to go back to work so I don't want to waste any time.

Today's project is one that I actually made at last month's Stampers Club. This card was made using the Whitewashing technique. So pull out those paintbrushes and create!


-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

No comments:

Post a Comment