Thursday, May 22, 2014

Glittered Greetings Paper Pumpkin

Hey there Bloggers! How's your day going? I hope that you are enjoying some sunshine wherever you may be. It is bright and sunny today and I admit I am definitely enjoying it. 
Yesterday was a good day. After the allergy testing downtown we (Blair was home with us yesterday) came back and got some spring cleaning finished and did some errands. Now I know that sounds very enjoyable...LOL...but we actually had a really good day. Some good laughs and things accomplished. And then a great night with some fabulous ladies at my monthly Stampers Club.

Today's project is actually a paper pumpkin kit from a few months ago. It is the Glittered Greetings kit. The first card is the one featured in the kit and the other two were cards that I made using the elements in the kit.





-----------------------------------------

Check out the Blowout Sale on Retiring Items!

-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

No comments:

Post a Comment