Yes.. that's right...Stampin' Up! is now offering kits!
This is a great way to get the entire stamping community together. Start creating! Send us your kit ideas and get ready to vote for your favourites.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin’ Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favour
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin’ Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin’ Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it – your photo, name and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it – you’ll receive “blog badge” for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it – you wouldn’t be a winner without a $125 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree.
- That’s not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $35 shopping spree of their own.
And here is the first kit, that was submitted by someone just like you, and voted on by someone just like you.... so why can't this be you?
Introducing the first viewer's choice kit (drum roll, please) . . . Fancy Friends!
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $17.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.
To assemble the cards:
- Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
- Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
- Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.