Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stampin' Up Tulle

Hi all! It's been awhile....unfortunately I have had some back issues and have not been able to get downstairs into my craft room to create anything so I haven't been posting lately. 
But I missed my bloggers! So I decided to post other ideas, other than my own that is. I thought it was a great way to get some fresh ideas and promote some products that you may not have put much thought into. 

So today I wanted to focus on Tulle. I had a Jingle Bell Card Creations class recently and the ladies were almost scared to use it. They didn't know what to do with it. And it shouldn't be so intimidating because it's such a simple product and actually very versatile and easy to use.

So here are some cute ideas that I found showcasing the Stampin' Up Tulle from the Holiday Catalogue. 

So my first share is from Celia. And I love what she did with the Tulle which showcases a very simple technique for using the Tulle, just gathering it behind an image. 



Next up is Ann, who created this very cute rolled flower using the Tulle. 

Ribbon Flower 60D Canon


And finally Kimberly, who created this great vintage style card by wrapping and tying the Tulle. 

Kimberly Van Diepen Stampin' Up Demo


Okay so that's it for today. I hope that you have found some ideas to get you inspired. And I am placing an order this weekend so email me to order your Tulle so you can start playing!





























No comments:

Post a Comment