Thursday, October 27, 2011

Less than a week to join my team...

Do you love to stamp and wonder what could possibly make that experience better? 
How about getting your favorite stamping supplies at a discount???
That is one of my favorite perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 
My other favorite thing is being able to share my creativity with all my stampin' friends. Now you may or may not want to make a business out of it. But either way this is a great opportunity...
If you join my team before October 31, 2011...you will receive a FREE BIG SHOT! So.... you can get the greatest tool that we sell or $125 in free product!!

So if you want a free Big Shot plus all the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and all the wonderful products that you get in your starter kit.... click here now!









No comments:

Post a Comment