Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas Keepsake Box

Good Friday morning all! I hope that you all have some fun plans for the weekend? I know I do... I will be attending the Jingle Bell crop this weekend. And hopefully getting lots accomplished. Including...finally making my Christmas Keepsake Box that I received for a promotion in July.
This is an absolutely gorgeous box and you can even view a video online of Shelli Gardner (CEO and Founder of Stampin' Up) and her daughter Sara creating the box at www.livestream.com/stampinuptv. So you can make one along with them! Sara and Shelli actually designed this box and did I mention it's gorgeous!
Now you can have one too...Stampin' Up is offering the Christmas Keepsake Box until December 31 or while supplies last for only $24.95 (this does not include the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set). So place your order today to get yours in time to make for Christmas.. item #129024. You can place your order online or you can email me your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment