Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hi all! I hope that you have enjoyed a wonderful day with your fathers/husbands.
The new catalogue is fast approaching and I am working feverishly to get everyone's catalogue kits ready to go! I will share some gift bags that I am working on later this week.

Today I am sharing a card that we made at last week's Stamper's Club using the Mother of Pearl Technique. This card features several new products from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. I used the new Wisteria Wonder In Color cardstock and the new My Friend Stamp Set.  I hope you enjoy!



Supplies
- Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush cardstock
- Medium Window Sheet
- My Friend Stamp Set
- Rhinestone Brads
- Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink, Jet Black Stazon ink
- Curly Label Punch, Piercing tool, mat pack, sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment