Monday, June 20, 2011

Coasters

It's the start of another new week and I hope that you all have something fun planned this week. I was lucky enough to win tickets to see Rhianna Tuesday night so hubby and I will be having a date night.
I am wishing for some good weather so I can use my patio table and my new coasters! These are a fun project that we made last week at Stamper's Club. They are so quick and easy to make and would make a wonderful little gift for a friend.
We make a lot of cute little projects and learn some really cool techniques in our Stamper's Club, so if you think you might be interested in joining just send me an email. I will be starting new Stamper's Clubs in the fall.

Here is my coaster project!



Supplies:

- Big Shot machine
-Big Shot adhesive sheets
- Cork
- Medium Window Sheets
- Paisley Petals DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment