Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snowed In Again!

Here I am snowed in again. Really getting tired of the crappy roads so I can't get to work. Luckily tomorrow Blair will be driving me to work so I should actually make it there! LOL
I wanted to show you a tissue box cover that I made the other day. I really love the Deck the Halls DSP from Stampin' Up! I think I have been using it for almost everything. This project I wanted to keep simple so I didn't really add a lot.

I am hoping to make another one soon using some Bo Bunny Midnight Frost papers that I have at work.
Last night was my Stamper's Club. These ladies are great. We made a holiday planner, a small snowman top hat candy holder, and a card using the melted ribbon flower technique. It was a very busy night.
I also have 2 spots left for my Stamp a Stack on November 29 if you are interested in attending. Just give me a call or email me. This will actually be my last Stamp a Stack. I have some new plans for the New Year. I hope that you will be as excited as me for the change. I will be sending out details very soon.

15 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'm your first follower - via SC. Check out my blog sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Following along from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tissue box! Those papers look great with it. #271 following from Stampin Connection.
    Cindy from
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. Following thru SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is a great project. I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking tissue box cover. TFS. I'm following you too now from the Stampin Connection. I'm #212 on the list.

    Penny
    http:pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tissue box cover is beautiful!!! Love it!

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com (#53 on the list)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty! Love it! TYFS!
    I'm a new follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!!! Great idea!! I'm now following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the project. That dsp is great. I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection. Come on over and visit my blog when you get a chance. #247 on the list.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, following from Stampin Connection # 284.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this project...very pretty!
    I am a follower via SC # 277! Please stop by and follow my blog as well...
    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bless your heart with all the snow! Send us a picture. I'm in Alabama and hardly ever get snow.
    Your projects are beautiful!
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    take care and have a great weekend,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this tissue box. I think I just found something to do with some of my paper stash :) Now following from Stampin' Connection.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete