Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jingle All The Way

I am very excited to be launching my brand new blog! I hope that you will all join me on my new journey. On this blog I will be able to post more projects using new techniques that may not necessarily be Stampin' Up! related. But don't worry, there will still be lots of Stampin' Up! projects too.




Today I want to show you the decor block that I made a last night. I used the Stampin' Up! Decor Elements, some cranberry potpourri, a decor block and some mini battery operated lights that I found at Superstore a couple of years ago.
I hope that you like it.
don't forget that you can subscribe to this blog so that you will be updated as soon as a new post appears and you won't miss out on any fabulous projects (if I do say so myself!).

2 comments:

  1. Terry, that looks really neat, it'll make a nice addition to your Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry, Cute projects and nice blog. I am in northern MN and sick of the snow already and it is just the end of November. Gosh it is going to be a long winter!!!!! Good thing I love stamping. I am a new follower! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete