Monday, June 29, 2020

Watercolouring with Comfort and Hope


Hey there Stampers! Thanks for stopping by today!

Today's card was featured on my Zoom Catalogue Launch and the inspiration came from Charlet. For my card I used Terracotta Tile ink which I watercoloured onto the Watercolour paper with a Water Painter and the new Comfort and Hope stamp set. 


While the watercolour paper is still wet from watercolouring, spritz with a little bit of additional water. Take the background texture image and stamp it using Terracotta Tile ink. Let the paper dry. Stamp the circle in black ink. 
Stamp the leaves onto scrap paper using Coastal Cabana ink and cut it out. Adhere to watercolored piece. Using the Tasteful Labels dies, I cut out the label and stamped the sentiment in black ink. Add to watercolored piece using dimensionals. 
I embossed the card base using the Subtle embossing folder. Add the watercolored piece to the card front. 

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment