Monday, November 11, 2019

Tis The Season

Hey there Stampers!

Sorry, I've unfortunately been MIA recently with the postings. Life has just been so chaotic.

Today's card is one of the projects that we made for the Jingle Bell Card Creations class in October. I'm always so grateful to be able to spend a fun night with some fabulous ladies!


For this card we took the Brightly Gleaming DSP and adhered it to the Very Vanilla card base. We added a frame using the Stitched Rectangle die and we embossed the "Tis the season" sentiment just inside the frame with Copper Embossing powder. The ornaments were stamped onto the coloured cardstock and once again embossed with the copper embossing powder. They were then punched out and adhered with dimensionals to the card. The stamps and punches can be found in the Christmas Gleaming bundle. Some Rose Gold thread and Merry Christmas ribbon piece were added to the card for some layering and added interest. I hope you like it!

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment