Monday, September 30, 2019

Fall Birthday

Hey there Stampers!
Well, we have moved quickly from fall into winter here :(

So I'm rebelling and sharing a fall card today. Unfortunately, I can't recall where the inspiration for this card came from, however it was originally a birthday cake card and I've made it more of a fall birthday card.



I'm not sure that you can tell but the background Whisper White cardstock piece is embossed with the Subtle Embossing folder. Then there's a layer of Corrugated embossed Early Espresso, Crushed Curry cardstock piece and finally the Stitched Nested Label die.
The Rooted In Nature stamp set and dies are so versatile and I just love them! The tree was stamped in Early Espresso and then easily cut out using the co-ordinating die.

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment