Monday, August 5, 2019

Magnolia Sketch

hey there Stampers! Thanks for stopping by today!

Sometimes we stare at our crafting space, our stamps, our paper... and we just don't know where to start. What about starting with a sketch? Sometimes it's just the jumping off point that you need. There's so many sketches online, you can just do a search and then start creating.

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made from the sketch provided by TGIF Challenges. This card features the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle.




For this card, I stamped the magnolia image onto watercolour paper and then coloured it using my Aquapainter and Balmy Blue ink refill. The leaves and stam were coloured with Pear Pizzaz and Soft Suede ink refills. The image was cut out using the Magnolia die and the background piece was embossed with the Tufted embossing folder. The embossed cardstock piece was framed using Sahara Sand. The sentiment was also stamped on Sahara Sand and then punched out using the Timeless Label punch. The little piece of Balmy Blue cardstock was punched out with the Pretty Label punch and then adhered behind the cardstock piece so it's just peeking out. A few pearls were added for interest.


All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment