Tuesday, July 9, 2019

What's New at SU Blog Hop - Summer


Thanks for stopping by for the July What's New at SU Blog Hop! This month we are a Summer theme from the New 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. You will be visiting with Stampin' Up! demonstrators around the world as they share fun projects created with Summer in mind. 

My card today was created with my Stamper's Club last month and features the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle.



For this card I embossed the Magnolia onto Crumb Cake cardstock using gold embossing powder. Then I carefully coloured in the petals using bleach and an Aqua Painter (with no water in the Aqua Painter). Once it was dry, I added a little bit of colour to the petals using a blender pen and Melon Mambo Watercolour Pencil. I just picked up the colour off the watercolour pencil with the Blender Pen and then lightly highlighted some areas of my flower. The leaves were coloured using Garden Green Watercolour Pencil and then blended with the Blender Pen. I embossed the sentiment in Gold Embossing Powder and punched it out using the Classic Label Punch. The sentiment was adhered with dimensionals and the Crumb Cake cardstock piece was added to the Very Vanilla card front. I added some pearls for some beautiful bling. 

Hop on over to Tricia's Blog next to see her fabulous Summer creation. And in case you missed it, you can go back to Loni's blog. 






All the products I used on my card are listed below. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Canada, just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering. 

1 comment: