Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Cupcake Box

Hey there Bloggers!

Hope you are having a good week so far. I am counting down to the weekend when I can attend Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in Red Deer. This is an event for demonstrators to get together and learn some new techniques/business building ideas... and I get a copy of the new Annual Catalogue! I'm very excited. 

Today's project is a cupcake box that I CASE'd from Stampin' Up!'s CEO Sara Douglas. She featured it on a Facebook live post a little while ago. It's a cute little box using the Mini Pizza Boxes to hold your cupcake. Someone special will definitely love to get this gift. 



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards



----------------------------------------------

















No comments:

Post a Comment