Monday, July 3, 2017

Re-Inker Rainbow

Hey there Bloggers!

Happy belated Canada Day! I hope you had a chance to get out and celebrate. I had a good time at the local parade and then later Saturday night we enjoyed a fabulous fireworks display.

Today's card features a Rainbow Re-inker technique created by another demonstrator (unfortunately I can't remember her name right now). This card was actually created a few months ago but I haven't had a chance to share it until now.

The technique is simple:
Using a piece of Shimmery White cardstock, put a drop of each colour of re-inker at the top of your page.
Drag the side of a credit card down through the re-inker to the bottom of the page. You can drag it straight down or move around a bit to create some waves.

I hope you have a chance to play around with this technique.



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards


----------------------------------------------
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment