Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Merry Wishes

Hey there Bloggers! 

I hope that your week is going well. It's almost fall, and you can definitely start to feel it here. The nights are getting cooler and it's not warming up as fast during the day. This week it is supposed to be rainy and cold. 

Today I am just finishing up the prep for tomorrow night's Card Buffet. I also have an additional night on Thursday. It should be lots of fun!

Today's project is a card made using the new Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper. For this card, I cut out the little gingerbread houses from the paper. 

Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/terryficcards/jointhefun

Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $135, you get:

* Your choice of up to $165 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
* A business supply pack valued at $70!

That's a total value of $235 

No comments:

Post a Comment