Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Preview

Hey there Bloggers! As a Stampin Up! Demonstrator I am very lucky to be able to see the new products before they are released. I finished watching some preview videos last week for the new products in the Holiday Catalogue, as well as viewing a copy of the new catalogue and my wallet is crying LOL. You will be sooo impressed and I can't wait until I am able to share the products with you. 

Don't forget to check out my events calendar for upcoming classes 

In the meantime, Stampin' Up! has released some sneak peek videos showing some very cool projects using some new products. My favourite is the Home Sweet Home stamp set and Sweet Home Framelits. Enjoy!


---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment