Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Stencil Embossing

Hey there Bloggers! It's Tuesday!! And what a beautiful day here. Spring is here and I am looking forward to my iris plants and tulips blooming soon. I also noticed that all the garden centers opened on the weekend. I can't wait to get some flower baskets and container gardens for my front porch.

Today's projects is a card that we made at a Stamper's Club recently. This is a technique using your stencils to emboss. It's a very simple process and just requires some shimming depending on your embossing machine you are using. After the background was embossed, we inked it using sponge daubers.


---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment