Sunday, March 22, 2015

Shout Out Sunday!

Hey there Bloggers! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

This weekend has been a busy one for us. Friday night we were at the Calgary Roughnecks game, where they won another game. Thank goodness because their record this season has not been very good.

Saturday we went to see the 30th anniversary release of The Breakfast Club at Cineplex with some friends. What fun! It is one of my husbands all time favorite movies.

Do you have a classic movie that you could watch over and over again?

 Shout Out Sunday....This is where I post cards that have really impressed me and give a shout out to the creator of that project.

With Sale-a-Bration ending shortly, I thought I'd share this card that features the Lotus Blossom stamp set.

Jan Tink


-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. WHAT AN AMAZING CARD! HOWEVER DID YOU ACHIEVE THE SWIRLY WATER EFFECT?
    SHEL@SHELSCREATIVECORNER.COM

    ReplyDelete