Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Conference Calgary - Projects Day 1

Hey there Bloggers! I'm happy that you came to visit today! 

So last week I mentioned that back in September I had attended the first ever Fall Conference in Calgary. Today I want to show you some of the projects that we made. 
The conference was awesome, the volunteers did a great job and Dale from Stampin' Up! Canada deserves a pat on the back for all he's done. There were some great business building ideas, and great projects. Overall it was definitely worth attending. 

These were the three projects that we made featuring the Four Feathers stamp set and also the Gift Box Punch Board and Blendabilities



-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment