Monday, September 29, 2014

MDS Monday

Hey there Bloggers! It's Monday! And that means that it's time again for MDS Monday

This was such a cute project... a desktop calendar... and you can find the rest of the months on Mydigitalstudio.net




and you can find more samples here


And don't forget that you can download a Free Trial of My Digital Studio here

-----------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------



Holiday Hullabaloo!!!

Everyone is welcome to join me on World Cardmaking day for Make 'n Takes, Free Catalogues, Prizes, food. All attendees will get a gift.
Bring a friend that hasn't met me yet and get two extra entries into the prize draws.

I will be showcasing new products from the Holiday Catalogue.

And a mini garage sale of craft supplies!

Send me an email to RSVP



No comments:

Post a Comment