Friday, February 7, 2014

A Card From Fellow Demonstrators

Hey there Bloggers! TGIF! It's been a long week but the weekend is finally here and I am very excited to have some time to get back into my creative space. One day this will be all that I do!

Today's card is one that I actually received in the mail from my fellow demonstrators congratulating me on 7 years as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I am very lucky to have spent 7 years with this great company and I have been blessed by all of the new people that I have met. I am very grateful for all of my customers who support me. 




---------------------------------------
Check out the new Terryfic Rewards! All the details can be found here
------------------------------------------


It's Sale-A-Bration time again at Stampin' Up!, and free product is what it's all about!
Every year Stampin' Up! gives customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition products they'll enjoy for years to come.
Earn Free Products for every $60 that you spend. Find all the details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment