Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jots & Thoughts

Happy Wednesday Bloggers! Have you seen the Try It Kit from Paper Pumpkin? 


Today's project are my two journals from the Jots & Thoughts kit. The first journal was made according to the directions. The second journal was my stepped up version. 
On the second journal I used the Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Flower Trim and a pin that one of my Stamper's Club members brought as a gift for everyone on the month that she was hostess.

Enjoy!








Get your very own Paper Pumpkin kit coming to your door monthly. Click the picture below to sign up now!




Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment