Monday, March 25, 2013

Take Time

Hey there bloggers! It's Monday again, and another busy weeks begins. 
I have realized lately...not that I didn't know it before...but I think it has hit home more recently...that we all need to take time to enjoy the people that we love or the hobbies that we love. I have so much stress in my life lately and my the people I love are the ones who make me smile when I think things are at their worst. And one of the things lately that makes me smile is my husband and daughter punching each other when they see yellow cars. It's become the funniest game, because they are both craning their necks as far as they can whenever we pass a side road to see who can see a yellow car first. Today my husband and I went to Walmart and he was taking a picture in the parking lot and I couldn't figure out what he was doing... it was two yellow cars parked in front of us. I'm not sure that counts! LOL

Last week I had a really nice Stamper's Club. I felt that it was fun and relaxed and I had a good time teaching the projects. One of those projects was a card that had been featured at the Stampin' Up! Regional event that I attended at the beginning of March. It had a very simple technique of using sponging to create a border and card elements. It turns out that it was a WOW technique because it was so simple but not really thought of. 

here is our card...



Stamp Sets:   Clockworks (Wood Mount 127290, Clear Mount 127292)
  Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Island Indigo (122923), Basic Grey (121044)
Ink:  Island Indigo (122937), Basic Grey (126981), Gumball Green (126861), Gumball Green Ink Refill (126855)
Cool Tools:   Paper Snips (103579), 1" Circle Punch (119868),  Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin Spritzer (126185)
The Perfect Touch:  Island Indigo Baker's Twine (125575), Naturals Designer Buttons (127554)

No comments:

Post a Comment