Monday, February 4, 2013

My Digital Studio Valentines Card

 Hi Bloggers! Happy February to you all! I honestly can't believe that January is over and we are already into the second month of the year.

Today's project is a card that I created using My Digital Studio. It was super easy! I hope that you will go click on the picture of the card below and "Like" my project on My Digital Studio.net
and thank you for the support!

Have you ever thought of digital scrapbooking/card making? If you are interested in checking it out, please feel free to contact me. I will also be adding a class once a month just showcasing My Digital Studio so watch my calendar of events for updates. 
And you can always download the FREE TRIAL here





































 and the inside.....









No comments:

Post a Comment