Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Money Holder

Hi Bloggers! How's the week going? Well, it was definitely Monday yesterday...and that's all I'm going to say about that...LOL

Elections today in the US. I know who I hope wins, not that I know a lot about American politics, but I still have an opinion. I would like to have a more informed opinion frankly so I can debate the merits of each candidate with others, but I have so much going on in my life that doing research on American election issues really doesn't rate that high at the moment. The one thing that I do believe is that no matter where you live, you need to exercise your right to vote because no everyone has that right. 

Today's card is something that I will be doing for the Jingle Bell Card Creations class that I have coming up on Thursday night. It is a Money Holder card. Now I didn't come up with the concept but I thought it was pretty darn cute. 
And there are only 2 spots left in Thursday's class if you would like to join us!












Terryfic Tips:
  • Generally when adhering a transparency try to hide the adhesive behind another element so it is not noticeable.

Stamp Sets:   Holidays & Wishes (Retired)
Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Candlelight Christmas DSP (126901)
Ink:  Basic Black (126980)
Cool Tools:   Paper Snips (103579), Scalloped Circles #2 Die (Retired), 
3" Circle Die (122125), Round Tab Punch (Retired)
The Perfect Touch:  Gold Cord (Retired), Glue Dots (103683), 
Vanilla Ribbon (Retired)
 
Shop Now!!!

-------------------------------------------



Ink-redible!

Stampin' Up!'s got two ways for you to get FREE INK from November 1 through December 16:
Hostesses who hold a minimum $575 party will get a FREE collection of Classic Stampin' Pads! That's 10 ink pads (a $64.95 value) in the color collection of your choice! And you still get your hostess benefits, besides!
New demonstrators who join Stampin' Up! during the promotion period will get a FREE collection of Classic Stampin' Pads with their Starter Kit! There's never been a better time to join, and there's no obligation.
It's an INK-redible time to host a Stampin' Up party and join the Stampin' Up family! For more details on hosting a party or becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, click here to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment