Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Catalogue Sneak Peek!

Hi all! It has been a crazy few weeks. So much going on, and I keep thinking it's going to slow down soon but it doesn't seem to. Such is life I suppose. I think I should just adopt the attitude of hold on and enjoy~ Speaking of which, I hope that you checked out my Summer Manifesto yesterday and that it inspires you to create one of your own. I would love to see your manifesto, so please comment below if you would like to share.

Today I wanted to share a card that I made with my Stamper's Club last week. It is a sneak peek of the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and new DSP. I have to say that this stamp sets wouldn't have been one of my first choices but I qualified to receive the bundle with this stamp set so here it is. And I really think it might grow on me.

This card was inspired by a card created by Mary Fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment