Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TFC Challenge #2

Happy Wednesday!!!! I am very happy to announce the Terryfic Cards Challenge #2! This week I decided to take the Playing in Paradise Challenge. The challenge is to use flowers in your project.

 

So my project this week comes from a card that I made with my Stamper's Club last week. We used a border punch to create a mask and then used re-inkers as a spritz. If you are interested in learning new techniques every month make sure to contact me about joining a monthly Stamper's Club. 


I hope that you will join me in this challenge...create your own project and link it below. Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate little card, just beautiful
    Thank You for Playing in Paradise with us this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using a border punch for masking! Thanks for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the many techniques you used in this card! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours. Thank you for Playing in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool technique! Love the sparkle & the detail from the punch is incredible :) Thanks for playing in Paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! And I'm always looking for ideas for pretty cards, but still flat to mail! :)

    ReplyDelete