Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love

Hi all! it has been awhile since I posted a project. I have been trying to get myself organized for upcoming classes and clubs. And I have a scrapbook page ready for the Scrapbook Layout workshop on March 1. Don't forget to check out my calender of events to see upcoming workshops. I hope to see you soon!
And Sale-a-Bration has also arrived....so make sure to email me to set up your workshop soon to get in on all the FREE stuff! Now would also be a great time to join my team... even more FREE stuff! don't wait...call me now!
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Playing in Paradise Challenge #51 - Clean and simple using hearts. Well, my card isn't clean and simple but it does use hearts!
This card was case'd from Carrie, another SU demonstrator. I just loved the use of black and red, and the style. I made a few changes...and voila....



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the rich red colour paired with the cream and black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Just love the mix of layers here! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, love this card. Thank You for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete