Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Great Time to Join My Team!

Do you love to stamp and wonder what could possibly make that experience better? 
How about getting your favorite stamping supplies at a discount???
That is one of my favorite perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 
My other favorite thing is being able to share my creativity with all my stampin' friends. Now you may or may not want to make a business out of it. But either way this is a great opportunity...
If you join my team before October 2, 2011...you will receive an unreleased free stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue! So.... you will get a stamp set that no one else has yet... isn't that wonderful! I can't show you a picture of it...but let me tell you it is very cute and you will love it!

So if you want a free stamp set plus all the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and all the wonderful products that you get in your starter kit.... click here now!


No comments:

Post a Comment